Monday, March 30, 2009

Vous et Moi

Bonjour,

Let's continue our practice.
I got this sentences & translations from Ms Word Research:

1. Je => Moi
Je m'appelle Hanson[je mapell hanson]I called myself Hanson
Avec moi[avek mwa]With me
Ca est moi / C’est moi[ces mwa]This is me

2. Tu => Toi
Por toi[pur twa]For you
De toi
[de twa]From you
Ce est toi / C’est toi[ces twa]This is you

3. Vous => Vous
Parlez-vous anglais?[parle vu angle]Do you speak English?
Il ne vous a pas vu[il ne vu a pa vy]He didn't see you.

4. Nous => Nous

Nous autre Français[nu otr franse]We are French.
Il nous regarde[Il nu regrade]He is looking at us.

--
Au revoir

2 comments:

Sofie said...

Hi Hanson.. it's been a long time since our last meeting n I'm wondering now that u've been more sophisticated n skillful, especially at ur language ability.. do u learn francais n nihon by urself? please share with me, how we can improve our language ability if we don't have enough spare time to do that...

Hanson Prihantoro said...

Which Sofie is it? Hehe, sorry, I have a lot of friends named Sofie.
Umm, I just watching & listening a lot of French & Japanese films & songs. Hehe, I don't have a lot of money to attend courses.