Monday, November 17, 2008

Behind The Dart Game

This evening, I played Dart, a dexterity game with my friends in office yard. I ever play it however I can't play it well, so do all my friends. We were grouped in 2 teams. Everyone had 1 chance to try his/her first shoot and 3 chances to shoot and get point each turn. There are 2 turns in this game. However, he/she could give his/her chance to another player if he/she thought he/she could not shoot well and another player could. The winner is the group that collects the higher point.

This game was very exciting. Although we could shoot we could give our chance to another team member that could shoot better, their curiosity overcame this. Myself, I just gave one chance to my friend after my second failure in second turn. Finally, I just gave 1 point to my group which got 22 points total and won this game \(^.^)/

After finishing this game, the host gave us some lesson learn. Dart is both an individual building and team building game. First, curiosity can enhance our motivation. With curiosity, we can try and try again over our failure. But in a team, we should concern to another competence. If they can do it better we should give up in this part. We should give our chance to them for the sake of the team. So, it is our time to share.

--
Wake up, stand up, how many failure we got, get up and try again!

No comments: