Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kimagure Romantic

It is "Celeb to Binbo Taro" ending theme. This comedy drama was played by Aya Ueto and Kamiji Yusuke. It seems not enough site that show this interesting lyric. So, I try to write them down here. I get this from avi subtitle that uploaded in d-addicts forum. So, enjoy it and feel the spirit :)


Kimagure Romantic (Capricious Romantic)
Ikimonogakari
Romanization and Translation: momoflower
--------------------------------------------
Romantic koi no antena wa
arashi de dokoka e tondeitta
Uso deshou tsumetaku ashiratta
Koshaku na ekubo ni chotto kokoro ga yureteru
Romantic, the antenna of love
flew away somewhere in the storm
It can't be true You didn't give me the time of day
My heart is a little shaken by your saucy dimples

Honto wa honki de atashi wo
shikattekureru daiji na hito
Nante ittara aitsu wa tokuige ni naru kara
Mou hometari shinai
An important person
who actually seriously scolds me
Because it seems he'll be all proud when I say that
I won't praise him anymore

Taikutsu na unmei ni akiaki shita no
Shiranai kotoba de tokihanashite ne
I've gotten fed up with a boring fate
Free me from that with words I don't understand

Darlin' darlin' kokoro no tobira wo kowashite yo
Taisetu na koto wa me wo mite itte
Anata to naraba kono machi wo nukedaseru
Imasugu tsuredashite my sweet sweet darlin'
Darlin' darlin' break down the door to my heart
Look at me and tell me what's important
If I'm with you we can slip out of this town
Lead me out right now my sweet sweet darlin'

--
He he, it just as small as TV version.
Is anyone who have full version (& also that audio)?

2 comments:

Ayudhia Paramesti said...

Saya bingung harus merespon dimana... tapi tapinya... memang seseorang yang labil itu adalah seeorang yang berada dalam tahap pencarian makna hidupnya, tujuan hidupnya yang paling esensial.
Saat seseorang telah menemukannya, mungkin seseorang tersebut dapat memandang kehidupan dengan bijaksana...

Yup.. itu lah yang kucari.. the wisdom of my life... bukankah begitu??? bukan ya?? heheh aku juga cuma sok tahu...

Apa pun itu, seseorang akan merasa bahagia saat ia mampu bersyukur... dan ...... ya gitu deh.. ga jadi di terusin.. hehehhehe.....

GANBATTE!!!

*Maap kalo ga nyambung!!!

Hanson Prihantoro said...

Isn't it related? Don't worry, just relax and enjoy your life.

Alright, you can find your purpose to be a wise woman. We should open mind to get all jewel of life. But don't forget to re-consider our act based on 2 Main Guide, Kitaballah wa Sunnatu Rasulihi, that can always enlighten our path.

Semangat Ayu!
Esok kan lebih cerah dari hari ini.